This item has been shown 164110 times.
1200 SHINY Battle Ready Pokemon transferred quickly to your Pokemon Home!
CURRENT STATUS (4/20): I AM CURRENTLY SLEEPING BUT WILL BE BACK IN THE MORNING (WEDNESDAY)
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE GEN 1-7 SET - 2880 POKEMON
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE GEN 8 COLLECTION
- Over 250Rare Event Pokemon Included
- ALLHidden AbilitiesFor Pokemon who have them
- ALL Legendary & Mythical Pokemon from Gen 1-7- Both Male and Female for all Pokemon with Gender Diifferences
-25 6IV Breeding Dittos, one for each of the 25 natures
-All 1200 Pokemonpass legality checkers
- All Pokemon haveLEGAL moves, stats and natures
- All Pokemon are 6IV (aside from any Pokemon which cannot be 6IV)
- The OT will be Ash, except for Event Pokemon which require specific OT's
- Every Pokemon that can be shiny will be shiny. A very small number of Pokemon are Shiny Locked.Any Pokémon that are Shiny Locked will be in their regular, non-shiny form.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
NOTE: A Premium subscription to Pokemon Home is needed for the transfer.
1.I will message you immediately once I receive the order. You can feel free to message me before or after purchase as well. Note that with 's new payment system, it takes about 1-2 minutes for me to receive the order confirmation after you pay.
2. Follow the instructions below to proceed with the transfer from your Switch or mobile device:
1. Open Pokemon Home
2. Go down to icon called "MOVE" (For mobile, you need to press the bottom middle button, then choose "OPTIONS" to find "Move")
3. Select "Begin Move"
4. Choose "Begin" at the prompt
5. Choose "Ready"
6. Choose "Display" to show the Moving Key. Message me with this key. Please note that it is only good for 3 minutes
That is all you need to do! I will then start the transfer, which will take a few minutes. Once done, you will have all of the Pokemon in your Home account
There are OVER 250 EVENT POKEMON also included. These Pokemon are 100% legal withcorrect ID's/OT's.
There are many rare Event Pokemon included. These are some of the hardest Pokemon to obtain, as they are missable and limited.
These Pokemon come from many places, including GameStop events, World Championships, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know any time!