This item has been shown 93568 times.
CURRENT STATUS (8/8): I AM AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFERS!
ALL 807 SHINY Battle Ready Pokemon +Over 100 Event Pokemon transferred quickly to your Pokemon Home!
PLEASE CHECK MY store FOR THE NON-SHINY DEX AND THE SHINY+NON SHINY COMBINED DEX!
Note: I will be ready to make the transfer immediately after purchase during non-sleeping hours
INFO:-Every Gen. 1-7 Pokemon from #001 Bulbasaur to #807 Zeraora
-All 960pass legality checkers
- All Pokemon haveLEGAL moves, stats and natures
- These Pokemon are from Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. All 960 Pokemon will be transferred to Home.
- The OT will be Ash, except for Event Pokemon which require specific OT's to retain legality.
- Every Pokemon that can be shiny will be shiny. A very small number of Pokemon are Shiny Locked.Any Pokémon that are Shiny Locked will be in their regular, non-shiny form.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
NOTE: A Premium subscription to Pokemon Home is needed for the transfer.
1. After purchase, please message me when you are ready to make the transfer. I will message you back quickly confirming that I am ready to make the transfer.
2. Follow the instructions below to proceed with the transfer from your Switch or mobile device:
1. Open Pokemon Home
2. Go down to icon called "MOVE" (For mobile, you need to press the bottom middle button, then choose "OPTIONS" to find "Move")
3. Select "Begin Move"
4. Choose "Begin" at the prompt
5. Choose "Ready"
6. Choose "Display" to show the Moving Key. Message me with this key. Please note that it is only good for 3 minutes
That is all you need to do! I will then start the transfer, which will take a few minutes. Once done, you will have all of the Pokemon in your Home account
- All 807 SHINY Pokemon from Gen 1-7 (Every game up to Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon)
- 100+ Legal EVENT Pokemon
There are OVER 100 EVENT POKEMON also included. These Pokemon are 100% legal withcorrect ID's/OT's.
There are many rare Event Pokemon included. These are some of the hardest Pokemon to obtain, as they are missable and limited.
These Pokemon come from many places, including GameStop events, World Championships, etc.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know any time!