This item has been shown 50174 times.
Grand Theft Auto V PS4 [Brand New]:
Powered by Frooition
Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California.
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV.
Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a street hustler looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.Features:
- Los Santos & Blaine County: GTA's largest open world yet. Spanning vastly diverse cultural and geographical areas, the entire world of Grand Theft Auto V is open from the very beginning of the game to explore. Visitors to the greater metropolis of Los Santos and the countryside of Blaine County will encounter faded celebrities, meth heads, party people, violent gangs, hikers, bikers and every other manner of colorful denizen. You'll be able to traverse everywhere from the tops of the mountains, through the streets of Los Santos and to the depths of the ocean floor.
- Three Playable Protagonists: Michael, Franklin and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals, but they do know how to work together. They also each have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done.
- ''Recreational'' Activity: The open world of GTA 5 is not just massive in scale, but will offer more to get into than ever before. For recreation, play a bit of golf or tennis, zen out with some yoga or cycle through the countryside. For adrenaline heads, parachute over the city, or customize your Cheetah and take it to the streets to race suckers for money. Or earn cash the old fashioned way, by taking it, whether by ripping off liquor stores or by buying and taking over businesses that will earn you dividends. Even minding your own business, having a stroll, you may meet one of Los Santos' weirdos, junkies, drunkies, or starlets and find yourself off on a wild misadventure you never expected...
- Heists: Petty crimes, hustling and stealing cars can only get you so far in Los Santos. To score big, Michael, Franklin and Trevor will work together to pull off grand Heists -- big, multi-part missions that require careful preparation, recruiting, and precise (and often explosive) execution. Cash is king in GTA 5 and while there will be plenty of ways to acquire and spend it -- Heists are the way to earn the big bucks.
- Grand Theft Auto Online: A dynamic and persistent online world set a few months prior to the events of Grand Theft Auto V's single player story. GTA Online takes the fundamental GTA concepts of freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and makes them available to multiple players in online gameplay. GTA Online is a long-term GTA experience designed to grow and to evolve in many ways over its lifespan.
- PSN online features require broadband internet service and a Sony Entertainment Network (''SEN'') Account. Online multiplayer requires PlayStation Plus membership (sold separately).
Actual product received could be slightly different than what picture shows. To clarify the main photo may show the standard edition but you could actually receive the Greatest Hits, Platinum or a store specific version e.g. Walmart exclusive or Best Buy exclusive. Game Manuals
Certain publishers have opted not to include physical manuals. If you do not find a manual please visit the publishers website for a digital version. You May Also Like More Items!View more great items Powered by Frooition Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js) This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.