This item has been shown 61623 times.
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + amiibo (Wii U, 2016) New Low Price:
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker + amiibo (Wii U, 2016) New Low Price
Ready for Adventure!
Captain Toad™ stars in his own puzzling quest through maze-like mini-universes – only on the Wii U™ console. Each stage is stacked with tricks and traps, so our stubby hero must use his wits to dodge dangers and track those treasures. Survive smoldering volcanoes, hazardous steam engines, haunted houses, and more – all in the name of treasure!
That's Captain Toad's mission in life to hunt juicy valuables like Super Gems and Power Stars across puzzling microcosms of danger and delight. Along the way, he'll team up with Toadette to reclaim goods stolen by the monstrous, greedy bird, Wingo. These tiny heroes will have to waddle, hide, pluck, chuck, and power-up their way through enemy-infested locales like wild west shanties, beautiful towers, and Goomba waterparks all bursting with goodies to find and secrets to unearth. Point your head-mounted flashlight toward adventure!
Game and Super Mario™ Series Toad amiibo included; Wii U system sold separately
The Official Nintendo store only accepts immediate payment via PayPal. Through PayPal, you can pay using a variety of methods, including credit card, debit card, or instant transfer from your bank account.
The Official Nintendo store only ships to U.S. addresses. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, or U.S. Territories.
Rates and Delivery Times
- Standard (Free): 3-7 Business Days
- Expedited 2 Day ($9.99): 2 Business Days
- Expedited Next Day ($16.99): 1 Business Day
Delivery times above assume the order is placed by 11:00 AM Pacific Time on a business day. Orders placed after that, or on a non-business day, may be shipped the following business day using the selected shipping method, at the cost listed above.
Expedited shipping costs are per item, not per order. We do not offer discounts on shipping costs for ordering multiple items.
Within 30 days of the arrival of your order, you may return unopened Nintendo products purchased directly from the Official Nintendo of America store. A refund will be provided for your purchase, unless it was stated in the product listing as being "Non-Returnable." Nintendo will not refund the shipping cost of your return unless the return is the result of an error on our part.
Nintendo items purchased from other sellers are not eligible for return or exchange through Nintendo. To confirm the seller of the items you purchased, check your Purchase History on My . Please contact other sellers directly to learn about their return policies.
Nintendo will not accept returns for the following items:
- Any items that are more than 30 days after arrival
- Any items that have been opened or unsealed
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, shows signs of use, or is missing parts
- Any items that were not purchased directly from the Official Nintendo of America store
- Any digital products, including download codes and Nintendo eShop Cards
Refunds for eligible returns will be credited to the payment method used on the original order. Items received by Nintendo that are not eligible for return or exchange will be returned to the consumer.
To return an eligible item for a full refund, please follow these instructions:
- Visit My to initiate the return process no later than thirty (30) days after your order arrives. You must purchase your own return postage. Returns should be sent to: Nintendo of America Inc., Attn: Returns, 5001 150th Ave NE, Suite 110, Redmond, WA 98052.
- Please send the package via an insured shipping method as Nintendo will not be responsible for lost or misdirected packages. Be sure to include your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and original order number.
- Please remove your personal data from all items prior to returning them. Nintendo is not responsible for any personal data stored on returned or exchanged items.
Nintendo hardware systems carry a standard 12-month warranty from the date of sale. Games and accessories sold individually carry a 3-month limited warranty from the date of sale. The warranty covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects and these will be repaired at no charge.
- Contact Us
For questions about this product, scroll down to the Questions and Answers section on this page and click Ask a Question
To contact us regarding an existing order, find the order in your Purchase History on My , then select Contact seller from the More actions menu.
Welcome to the Official Nintendo store. Shop new and factory-refurbished systems, games, and accessories direct from Nintendo.
As a worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo currently manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii U™ and Wii™ home consoles, and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Nintendo has sold more than 4.3 billion video games and more than 680 million hardware units globally. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™.
You may also be interested in...
View more great items
Frooition | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design