Find PC Cheats for another game
A | B | C
| D | E | F
| G | H | I
| J | K | L
| M | N | O
| P | Q | R
| S | T | U
| V | W | X
| Y | Z
* mapList.list: Every map on the server has an ID number, which is used for voting to change maps. This command lists those numbers, the map name, game mode and the number of players if specified.
* mapList.configFile: Used to specify the location of the _mapList.con The default is \My Documents\Battlefield 2 Demo\ServerConfigs\
* mapList.load: Makes the server reload the _mapList.con
* mapList.save: Saves the current map list on the server to the file _mapList.con
* mapList.mapCount: Shows the total number of maps in the current map list
* mapList.currentMap: Shows the map list ID number of the current map being played
* mapList.clear:Clears the current map list. Warning: If there are no maps in the map list when the server starts loading a new map, all clients will be left on the loading screen.
* mapList.remove: Removes the map you specify from the map list
* mapList.append: [number of players] Add a new map to the end of the map list. You must specify the map name and the game mode. Number of players is optional, if not specified will default to the current server setting.
* mapList.insert: [number of players] Exactly the same as mapList.append, but with this command you can specify at what map ID number to insert the new map into the list at.
* admin.listPlayers:Lists the players connected to the server. This command lists the players ID number, their player name and if the player is remote it also lists the players IP number. The players ID number is also available on the Scoreboard / Manage Tab
* admin.runNextLevel: Forces the server to end the round and start the next map in the map list.
* admin.currentLevel: Shows the map list ID number for the current map being played. The same as mapList.currentMap.
* admin.nextLevel: Shows the map list ID number for the next map to be played.
* admin.restartMap: Restarts the current map.
* admin.banPlayer: [timeout] Enter the player ID number you would like to ban. Bans the player from this server by using their IP address.
- Bans can be set on CD key hashes.
- Bans are stored as absolute times in banlist.con. Existing bans in banlist.con will be interpreted as permanent bans.
You can choose from a selection of time outs:
- Entering 'perm' means that the ban is permanent. This is the default if no time out is entered.
- An integral number meaning the number of seconds the ban will be active (i.e. 3600 means one hour).
- Entering 'round' means the ban is active until the next map.
- A whole number preceded by a colon (i.e. :1234567), meaning the epoch expiration time of the ban (number of seconds since 1 Jan 1970).
* admin.banPlayerKey: [timeout] Enter the player ID number you would like to ban. Bans the player from this server by using their CD key hash. You can also specify a time out. See admin.banPlayer for the time out list.
* admin.addAddressToBanList: [timeout] Enter the IP number you would like to ban. You can also specify a time out. See admin.banPlayer for the time out list.
* admin.addKeyToBanList: [timeout] Enter the CD key hash you would like to ban. You can also specify a time out. See admin.banPlayer for the time out list.
* admin.removeAddressFromBanList: Enter the IP address you would like to remove from the ban list.
* admin.removeKeyFromBanList: Enter the CD key hash you would like to remove from the ban list.
* admin.clearBanList: Clears all ban lists.
* admin.listBannedAddresses: Displays a list of the currently banned IP addresses.
* admin.listBannedKeys: Displays a list of the currently banned CD keys.
* admin.kickPlayer: Enter the ID number of the player you would like to kick.
Remote Console Access:
To setup remote console access to the server:
- On the server create a new plain text document in \admin\ called default.cfg
- Enter the following text into the new file:
- Save the file, and start the server.
Now you can access the server remotely by using the following commands
from a client:
- rcon login
Use this command to login to the server.
- rcon users
This command lists all the users connected to the server. Very similar to admin.listPlayers
- rcon exec
Replace with a console command you would like to execute on the server.
For example: rcon exec admin.kickPlayer 3
This code may be for the DEMO version only. Make a back-up of the file being edited as well. Do not e-mail death threats to IGN because you mistakenly alter your FAT.
Open the file python\bf2\stats\unlocks.py with a text editor and go to line 44. You should see a text string defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]. Change all the zeroes to ones: defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1] and save the file as a *.py file.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Greatest Hits - Playstation 3, Good PlayStation 3,Pl
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Limited Edition (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2010) Complete
" WOW " Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC, 2010) Great Game
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Xbox 360 Game (Microsoft, 2006) *GREAT CONDITION*
Battlefield 2 (PC, 2005)
Battlefield 1 Steelbook CASE ONLY for Xbox One PS4 PC game G2 Metal Collectible
Battlefield 2: Special Forces (PC, 2005)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -- Ultimate Edition (Microsoft Xbox 360, 2010)
Battlefield 2: Complete Collection - PC Game (2007)
KILLZONE 2 PS3 SHOOTER, BATTLE, KILL ACTION, EMPIRE MISSION, BATTLEFIELD, WAR
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat Prima Official Game Strategy Guide ps2 xbox
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox 360 GAME TESTED COMPLETE WORKS LIVE
Battlefield 2: Deluxe Edition (PC, 2006)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Xbox 360 game
Battlefield 2 (PC, 2005)
PC GAMES LOT - 5 ITEMS: Gothic 2 + 3, Battlefield 2, Medal of Honor (2010)...
Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle 500GB W/ 2 Controllers & 1 Game
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 ULTIMATE EDITION - PS3 - W/MANUAL CLEAN TESTED
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Sony PlayStation 3, 2010) Tested Complete
Battlefield 1942 Complete Collection, BF2 Complete Collection, BF 2142 PC Lot
Next Page >>