This item has been shown 29 times.
Powered by Frooition.com
Shop CategoriesOtherArt, Prints & BooksBooksOriginal ArtPrintsBoard & Card GamesAssorted Board & Card GamesCombat Game BookFantasy Flight GamesHasbroMayfairMilton BradleyParker BrothersRio GrandeSteve JacksonWotC Board & Card GamesBoardgame AccessoriesCCG'sAssorted CCG'sMagic: The GatheringWorld of WarcraftYu-Gi-OhCard ProtectionCollectible Game MagazinesPirates CSGPokemonCollectible Miniatures GameAssorted CMG'sAxis & AlliesAxis & Allies - War at SeaDungeons & Dragons MiniaturesHeroClix - AssortedHeroClix - DCHeroclix - MarvelMage KnightMechwarriorStar Wars CMGCMG AccessoriesComicsAssorted ComicsGaming RelatedKnights of the Dinner TableComic ProtectionComputer GamesAssorted Computer GamesDungeons & DragonsMatrix GamesHPS SimulationsDiceAssorted DiceChessexCrystal CasteGamescienceKoplowDice Bags, Cups & TowersHistorical BooksAssorted Historical BooksOsprey PublishingHistorical Miniatures & RulesAssorted Historical MinisBattlefrontEssexGHQOld GloryRulesModeling & Painting GuidesMagazinesAssorted MagazinesGeneral GamingHistorical/MilitaryLiteraryMinis & GamesAssorted Minis & GamesBattletech MinisBuildings & TerrainGrenadierGW - AssortedGW - LotR & The HobbitGW - Warhammer 40KGW - Warhammer FantasyGW - White DwarfIron Wind MetalsPrivateer Press - Iron KingdomPrivateer Press - HordesPrivateer Press - WarmachineRAFMRal ParthaReaperStar Trek MinisStar Wars MinisAmarillo Design BureauDust TacticsRackhamCarrying Cases & FoamGW - Other MagazinesD&D Metal MiniaturesLotR MiniaturesMagazinesNovelsAssorted NovelsConan NovelsChoose Your Own AdventureDoctor WhoD&D - AssortedGaming RelatedStar Trek NovelsStar Wars NovelsWarhammer 40,0000 NovelsWarhammer Fantasy NovelsShadowrun NovelsBattletech NovelsD&D - DragonlanceD&D - Forgotten RealmsD&D - RavenloftReference BooksAssorted BooksLord of the Rings BooksStar Trek BooksStar Wars BooksRPG'sAssorted RPG'sArs MagicaBabylon 5Call of Cthulhu RPG'sCastles & CrusadesChampions & Hero SystemConan RPG'sCyberpunkDeadlands/Hell on EarthD&D - 3rd Ed. (d20)D&D - 4th Ed.D&D - AD&D 1stD&D - AD&D 2nd Ed.D&D - Basicd20 RPG'sEarthdawnLord of the Rings RPG'sOld School RPG'sStar Trek RPG'sStar Wars RPG'sTSR - AssortedTunnels & TrollsWhite Wolf - AssortedWizards of the Coast RPG'sWorld of Darkness - New Ed.World of Darkness - Old Ed.Traveller RPG'sWarhammer Fantasy RPG'sLegend of the Five RingsWarhammer 40,000 RPG'sRPG AccessoriesJudges GuildRolemasterD&D - NextSuppliesBrushes & PaintsGlue & ToolsAssorted SuppliesMovies, Toys, & MoreAssorted MT&MCalendarsBlu-Ray's, DVD's & VHSModel KitsToys - Action FiguresToys - Plush ToysWargamesASL/Squad LeaderAssorted WargamesAvalon HillDTP GamesDecisionMMP/The GamersGMTSPIVictory GamesWest End GamesClash of Arms3WColumbiaCritical HitGDWJapanese GamesVictory Point GamesEuropaAvalanche PressWargame AccessoriesWargame MagazinesAgainst the OddsAssorted Wargame MagazinesCommandGeneral MagazineModern WarStrategy & TacticsWargamerWargames IllustratedWorld at WarMovesFire & MovementVae VictisASL/Squad LeaderRole Playing Game MagazinesAssorted RPG MagazinesCall of Cthulhu RPG MagazinesDungeonDragonTraveller RPG MagazinesPolyhedronVideo GamesAssorted Video GamesNintendoSuper NintendoPlaystationPlaystation 2WiiPlaystation 3XboxXbox 360Strategy Guides
Close Combat - A Bridge Too Far, Official Tips and Strategies EX
Microsoft Computer Game Strategy Guides Microsoft Close Combat - A Bridge Too Far, Official Tips and Strategies (EX)
Product Line: Computer Game Strategy Guides Microsoft
Copyright Date: 1998
Author: William Trotter
Page Count: 278
Written by the author of the previous edition, this is the Official Strategy Guide to Microsoft Close Combat 2 - A Bridge Too Far. It includes expert tips and strategies--straight from the source--for Close Combat game players of all levels. The book focuses on helping the user play better, win more, and have more fun.
Please review the condition and any condition notes for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos. The condition of the item you will receive is EX . Our grading system is listed below for your perusal.
Welcome to the Noble Knight Games store!
Please be sure to review the Grading System and the Shipping Information sections below before offerding, for a smooth transaction.
Please review the exact condition and any condition notes or incompleteness notes (next to the title and description above) for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos.
Our grading system is as follows:
SW Shrink Wrapped. Still in the original factory shrink wrap, with condition visible through shrink noted. For example, âSW (NM)â means shrink wrapped in near-mint condition.
MINT Perfect. Brand new.
NM Near Mint. Like new with only the slightest wear, many times indistinguishable from a Mint item. Close to perfect, very collectible. Board games in this condition may be played but show little to no wear.
EX Excellent. Lightly used, but almost like new. May show very small spine creases or slight corner wear. Absolutely no tears and no marks, a collectible condition.
VG Very Good. Used. May have medium sized creases, scuff marks, very small stain, etc. Complete and very useable.
FAIR Very well used, but complete and useable. May have flaws such as tears, pen marks or highlighting, large creases, stains, marks, a loose map, etc.
POOR Extremely well used and has major flaws, which may be too numerous to mention. Item is complete unless noted.
- Boxed items are listed as âcode/codeâ where the first code represents the box, and the second code describes the contents. When only one condition is listed, then the box and contents are in the same condition. If a book is listed in the same fashion, the first code represents the cover, and the second code the interior.
- A â+â (plus) sign indicates that an item is close to the next highest condition. Example, EX+ is an item between Excellent and Near Mint condition. A â-â (minus) sign indicates the opposite.
- Major defects and/or missing components are noted separately.
- Boardgame counters are punched, unless noted. Due to the nature of loose counters, if a game is unplayable we will send you the parts or it may be returned for a refund of the purchase price.
- In most cases, boxed games and box sets do not come with dice.
- The cardboard backing of miniature packs is not graded. If excessively worn, they will be marked as âcard worn.â
- Flat trays for SPI games are not graded, and have the usual problems. If excessively worn, they will be marked as âtray worn.â
- Miniatures come unpainted and unassembled unless specifically noted.
We accept the following forms of payment.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- In Store Pickup
For shipments to Wisconsin addresses, we are required by State law to collect a 5.5% Sales Tax.
- Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs! Make sure to view all the different shipping options we have available to save even further!
- No matter how much you order you will never be charged more than $17.95 for shipping in the continental USA!
- Please note that if you select flat $17.95 shipping, or UPS Ground shipping that your order will actually come via FedEx Ground, a similar service that allows us to offer you lower shipping rates that doesn't list. Priority, Express and 1st Class mail ship via the USPS. Your order will likely arrive in 3-10 business days. If it takes longer, please contact us so we can check with the carrier to locate your package. If it cannot be located within a week after this we will reship the order at NO charge to you.
- Tracking is available on all orders except for extremely light packages like single Magic cards.
- Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs!
- If you select USPS 1st Class your order may ship via USPS ISAL, a similar product that arrives in 15-25 days and allows us to offer you the lower shipping rate listed. USPS Priority and Express Mail packages will ship via the listed carriers but may also ship via DHL Express, a faster method, at no extra charge.
- International Buyers â Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- We also have some surface shipping options available. Feel free to contact us if the cheapest international shipping is over $35 as we may able to save you 20% or more by shipping surface, as long as you are ok with the extra wait.
- Tracking is available for Express/DHL, limited or no tracking may be available for Priority, and 1st Class/ISAL.
- Attention: Buyers from France, Germany & Austria:
Customers in these countries may be blocked from purchasing some historical items. is very strict on allowing any WWII related merchandise to be sold to your country and we have been required to block all these listings. Please contact us for suggestions if you are interested in blocked items, as we have cast a wide net to avoid policy violations and some may be acceptable.
About Noble Knight Games
- Noble Knight Games is an online new and out-of-print games store with over 100,000 titles in stock. We also maintain a brick and mortar store in Janesville, WI. We have a philosophy of committed and dedicated customer service and have been in business for over 12 years. We will answer all of your e-mails and questions quickly and process and ship your order within 24 hours.
- Noble Knight Games accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal, as well as in store pickup using cash or other payment options.
- Noble Knight Games regularly ships to destinations around the world. Whether you're in Texas or Taiwan, we know how to package your order so it arrives safely with no damage. We are also familiar with international customs duties and will do everything possible to keep your duties to a minimum.
- Since we are located in Wisconsin, Wisconsin residents add 5.5% sales tax.
- Check out our other sales and the links to the left for one of the world's largest selection of games including RPG's, Board & Wargames, Miniatures, Magic and other CCG's, Dice, Supplies and much more!
- You may combine items to save on shipping costs.
- If you have questions or requests contact us via messaging at anytime or call us at 608-758-9901.
- For more information click here: Noble Knight Games.
This sale presented by:
Noble Knight Games
BUY - SELL
PayPal and all major credit cards accepted.
Over 100,000 new, used and rare games in stock
Combine items with your sale wins!
Add to Favorite Sellers
Sign up to Newsletter
Visit seller's Shop
About Seller Page
More Items!View more great items
Powered by Frooition.com
Frooition www.frooition.com | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.