This item has been shown 1914 times.
2 NEW PC War SIM Game Wings Over Vietnam+Elite Warriors:
may add extra details about this item above and below our listing. In case of conflicting information, please contact us for clarification.
2 NEW PC War SIM Game Wings Over Vietnam+Elite Warriors
T - Teen
Vietnam Attack Pack includes two Vietnam war titles where you experience classic warbirds in action as they battle in the war-ravaged skies of North Vietnam with over 12 authentically accurate aircraft with historical loadouts and munitions used in the Vietnam War in Wings Over Vietnam. in Elite Warriors Vietnam evade human trackers, enemy patrols and masses of security forces - learn what it is like to be hunted by a relentless, determined foe. Explore the mysterious Ho Chi Minh Trail, raid North Vietnamese bases, truck pars, and supply dumps hidden deep in Laos.
Wings Over Vietnam recreates the intense air combat experience in the skies over North Vietnam at the height of the air campaign during the Vietnam War. Fly in historical missions including the Rolling Thunder campaign of 1965-1968 to the hard-hitting blows of the 1972 Linebacker II operations. Fight your way through North Vietnamese air defense during the Christmas B-52 bombing campaign, the air battle that brought North Vietnam to the edge of defeat.
Over 12 authentically accurate aircraft with historical loadouts and munitions used in the Vietnam War including:
- F-4 Phantom II
- A-4 Skyhawk
- F-100 Super Sabre
- A-6 Intruder
- F-105 Thunderchief
- A-7 Corsair II
- F-8 Crusader Fully scalable single and multiplayer gameplay from novice to experienced s im pilot.
- Perform naval or marine air combat missions from "Yankee Station", launchin g off either Kitty Hawk or Essex Class (Modernized) aircraft carriers. Take off from Air Force bases in Thailand to engage North Vietnamese MiGs during MIGCAP operations.
- Lead successful air-to-ground missions targeting power plants, bridges, air bases, and naval facilities. Take part in "Wild Weasel" missions against the massive North Vietnamese SAM defenses!
- Go "downtown" as you perform missions into the heart of the North Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, and its fearsome air-defense network!
- Fly a full combat campaign of sequential missions as a U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, or U.S. Navy pilot. Win decorations, awards, and promotions with each successful mission.
- Accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and enemy AI.
- From the developers of the highly successful European Air War and Strike Fighters: Project 1.
- Fly in historical missions including Rolling Thunder, Linebacker II operations, and the Christmas B-52 bombing campaign.
- Simulation gameplay of air combat during Vietnam War
- Accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and enemy AI
- Experience historical missions and air-to-ground missions
- Fly as a U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, or U.S. Navy pilot
- Single and multiplayer gameplay from novice to experienced
Requirements: Windows Me, 2000, XPPentium III / Athlon 600MHz processor or better 128 MB of RAM DirectX 9 supported 3D Graphics Card with 32MB Video Memory or better 500 MB free Hard Drive space Mouse and keyboard with support for joystick, throttle and rudder controls 56.6 kbps or better Internet connection for online play CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
Elite Warriors: Vietnam - Before There was a Delta Force, There was a SOG.
The Vietnam War's most highly classified special operations were preformed by the Studies and Observations Group. Consisting of primarily US Army Special Forces "Green Berets," SOG warriors fought secret missions deep behind enemy lines.
Infiltrate deep into Laos with your Green Beret and Montagnard teammates, hunted by the trackers and bloodhounds, outnumbered at times 100-to-1. Rescue downed pilots, ambush convoys, seize enemy prisoners, discover targets for air attacks, and direct air strikes. See why SOG veterans went on to found Delta Force and in the work of secret operations, remain the stuff of legends.
- Operating in the most dangerous conditions imaginable SOG commandos matched wits with an unrelenting foe!
- Take part in the top secret world of Black Ops unconventional warfare.
- Engage in highly classified operations throughout Southeast Asia.
- Eight realistic campaigns that take place in multiple phases.
- Uses Combat Patrol techniques learned in Vietnam and still valid today.
- Team Building Train and equip your team and then lead them on covert missions.
- Exciting Deathmatch and Cooperative Modes.
- BONUS! Included on the game CD is an excerpt from the critically-acclaimed book, Secret Commandos, written by Major John L. Plaster.
- Windows Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium III 1GHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 875 MB free Hard Drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD ROM drive
- DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- 64 MB 9 compatible Video Card
- Requires DirectX 9.0c
- Broadband Internet connection required for online play.
Will this product work on my system? Click here for more information.