This item has been shown 24940 times.
INSTANT TRADEAVAILABLE7PM-1AM Daily
For Sale is aShiny - 6IV - Gigantamax GrimmsnarlPokemon Sword And ShieldNature: AdamantAbilities: PranksterHold Item:Choice be deliver electronically via POKEMON SWORD/SHIELD, Nintendo Switch is not included.[Pros]
- Dark/Fairy typing gives Grimmsnarl only two weaknesses: Fairy and Steel. This combined with its decent bulk makes it easy for Grimmsnarl to come in, especially with all the offensive ghosts in the tier; and harder to threaten out, especially given how few powerful Steel and Fairy type attackers there are this gen.
- Grimmsnarl has access to a wide range of Physical coverage moves to go with its 120 Attack stat, letting it pick and choose what it wants to be able to hit super effectively.
- Prankster in combination with a wide array of status moves lets Grimmsnarl serve a utility role that isn't hampered by its poor speed. Access to Screens, Trick, Swagger, Thunder Wave, and Taunt give it plenty of options to support its team, making it fairly splashable.
- Grimmsnarl is painfully slow at base 60, so it struggles in the current heavily offensive metagame.
- Grimmsnarl suffers heavily from 4MSS, as its stab coverage isn't spectacular on its own and leaves it prone to getting walled by many of the bulkier pokemon in the tier without supereffective coverage; however, more coverage moves eats into Grimmsnarl's potential role as a utility pokemon.
- 120 Attack unfortunately isn't that high on its own, and Grimmsnarl's only boosting move is Bulk Up, so it requires a boosting item to break past the bulkier walls in the tier (Corviknight, Toxapex, Ferrothorn, Hippowdon, G-Weezing).
- Lack of recovery outside of Drain Punch/Leech Life/Rest/Leftovers makes it possible for Grimmsnarl to be worn down over the course of the match.
- Grimmsnarl isn't the best candidate for Dynamaxing because of its low speed, medium attack stat, and lack of boosting moves.
- In addition, utility Grimmsnarl sets generally won't have any reason to Dynamax, since it'll get stuck with Max Guards and be easily wallable thanks to its lack of coverage.
- However, Grimmsnarl's wide physical coverage gives it access to a bunch of different max moves, so a Bulk Up/Choice Band set could theoretically use Dynamax to get off a max move against something that's supposed to wall it.
- That said, Dynamaxing's sweeping potential means its generally better reserved for stronger pokemon like Gyarados, Hawlucha or Excadrill, so I wouldn't expect to see Grimmsnarl Dynamaxed all that often.All Pokemon are legal and fully battle ready for online!
All Pokemon will be delivered promptly after purchase guaranteed!
You will need a Nintendo Switch Online Subscription For Trade.After Sale, Please Note Your Trainer Name andAvailabilityALL SALES OF POKEMON ARE FINAL, EXCHANGE WILL BE GIVEN IF STATSDOESN'TMATCHAll communication we will be using is Message System. Its for your protection and mine.